No.1 SEO Services Company in VARANASI
WHAT IS SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It’s the process to follow to increase the visibility of your website in search engines and get more traffic.
SEO has two main goals. The first is to help you understand what users are searching for online so that you can create high-quality content to satisfy their content. The second is to help you create a website that search engines can find, index, and understand its content. It is all about getting your site such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Search results achieved through SEO.
Why is SEO important?
If you have a website, blog, or online store, SEO can help you get free targeted traffic from search engines.
SEO is important because:
- The majority of search engine users (more than 80%) are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in search engine result pages (SERPS).
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user’s experience and usability of a website.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition.
- Improved ranking with properly implemented SEO.
- Boost traffic to your site with targeted customers.
- Increased revenue through free organic SEO.
- Low cost best ROI compared to other paid advertising techniques.
These rules and decisions are made based on what information is available in their index. These are the most important factors:-
- Title and content relevancy: how relevant is the title and content of the page with the user query.
- Type of content: if the user is asking for images, the returned results will contain images and not text.
- Quality of content: content needs to be thorough, useful and informative, unbiased, and cover both sites of a story.
- The popularity of a page: This doesn’t have to do with how much traffic a website has but how other websites perceive the particular page.
- Webpage Speed: Websites that load fast (think 2-3 seconds) have a small advantage compared to websites that are slow to load.
- Device type: Users searching on mobile are served mobile-friendly pages.
- Location: Users searching for results in their area.
What are the main stages of the Search Engine Optimization process?
SEO is not a static process but rather a framework with rules and processes.
For simplicity though, SEO can be broken down into 3 main types:-
- Technical SEO: – With technical SEO you can ensure that search engines can crawl and index your website without any issues.
- On-site SEO: – Rules to apply on your site and content to make it search engine friendly.
- Off-site SEO: – Ways to promote your website or blog so that it can rank higher in search results.
How Do Search Engines Work
Search engines are complex computer programs. Before they even allow you to type a query and search the web. They have to do a lot of preparation work so that when you click “Search”, you are presented with a set of precise and quality results that answer your question or query.
This is generally known in the Internet World as Crawling, Indexing, and ranking.
Search engines have a number of computer programs called web crawlers (thus the word crawling), that are responsible for finding information that is publicly available on the internet.
Crawling alone is not enough to build a search engine. Information identified by the crawlers needs to be organized, sorted and stored so that it can be processed by the search engine algorithms before being made available to the end-user.
Search engines don’t store all the information found on a page in their index but they keep things like when it was created/ updated, title and description of the page, type of content, associated keywords, incoming and outgoing links, and a lot of other parameters that are needed by the algorithms. Google likes to describe its index like the back of a book (a really big book).
The third and final step in the process is for search engines to decide which pages to show in the SERPS and in what order when someone types a query.
This is achieved through the use of search engine algorithms. In simple terms, these are pieces of software that have a number of rules that analyze what the user is looking for and what information to return. These rules and decisions are made based on what information is available in their index.
How does your SEO campaign look like?
ADVANTAGES OF SEO:-
- More traffic to your site
- Have a better website
- Higher conversation rate
- Gradual learning curve
- Long term results
- Good for brand awareness
- More control over the content
- It can be free.
DISADVANTAGES OF SEO:-
- It takes time to see results
- Hard to master
- Hard to scale
- High uncertainty
- Less buyer oriented
- Hard to A/B test
- No control of Exposures
- Jealous competitors
Some Essential Do’s and Don’ts of SEO for Word Press Websites
- Always use an appropriate plugin to manage the SEO of your WP site.
- Use appropriate taxonomy terms with descriptions.
- Set up a perfect Permalink structure.
- Understand the difference between pages, posts, and custom post types.
- Simply rely on the theme to be sufficient for overall its optimization.
- Don’t use appropriate taxonomy terms with descriptions.
- Ignore slugs.